Dual monitor arm enables a full range of motion and ensures a high degree of monitor stability. Simple and easy to install and use, ideal for lecterns, podiums, desks and AV carts.
Shipping included to Canada and lower 48 States only. Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska not included.
- Works with 75mm and 100mm VESA patterns
- Dual crossbar holds monitors up to 22" horizontal width each
- Provides 26" of reach with 13" of usable height adjustment
- Visually appealing pole-less monitor arm folds into a 4-3/8" area for more desk space in smaller work environments
- Tool-less clamp installation makes assembly quick and easy
- Flexibility and more options for the end user with a simple, easy-to-use Allen wrench adjustment to counterbalance the weight of the monitor
- With a clamping range of 0" to 2 5/8" (clamp), the arm will fit to any work surface
- Enclosed cable management system hides cables
- Counterbalanced spring technology allows for a 2 to 20 lbs load maximum (max 10 lbs per screen)
- Clamp and grommet mounting options (through hole or edge mount)
- Preset 5° parabolic array provides easier viewing, reducing eye strain
- Adjustable face plates with tool-less thumb knobs for quick and easy adjustments & installation
- It swivels 360° around the base, increasing the options for display position
- Made in Canada - TAA compliant. Meets GSA bid requirement
- Installs easily on any lectern, podium, desk and A/V cart
- Width: 26.5"
- Depth: 26"
- Height: 19.5"
- Color: Black
All damages must be notified within 5 days of order receipt with photos.
After order is placed an email will be sent to you with the expected shipping date.