Single monitor arm enables a full range of motion and ensures a high degree of monitor stability. Simple and easy to install and use, ideal for lecterns, podiums, desks and AV carts.
Shipping included to Canada and lower 48 States only. Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska not included.
- Works with 75mm and 100mm VESA patterns
- Provides 26" of reach with 13" of usable height adjustment
- Visually appealing pole-less monitor arm folds into a 4-3/8" area for more desk space in smaller work environments
- Tool-less clamp installation makes assembly quick and easy
- Flexibility and more options for the end user with a simple, easy-to-use Allen wrench adjustment to counterbalance the weight of the monitor
- With a clamping range of 0" to 2 5/8" (clamp), the arm will fit to any work surface
- Enclosed cable management system hides cables
- Counterbalanced spring technology allows for a 2 to 14lbs. load (no gas leakages from use of gas cylinders)
- It swivels 360° around the base, increasing the options for display position
- Made in Canada - TAA compliant. Meets GSA bid requirement
- Installs easily on any lectern, podium, desk and A/V cart
- Width: 4-3/8"
- Depth: 26"
- Height: 19-1/2"
- Color: Black
All damages must be notified within 5 days of order receipt with photos.
After order is placed an email will be sent to you with the expected shipping date.